Utility Knife Manufacturing Process
The plastic utility knife is mainly composed of a plastic casing, a blade, an inner core, a fitting, etc., and is put into storage after being packaged. The specific process and production process of the product are as follows:
1, plastic shell molding
PP, ABS, polystyrene- poly compounding (matched with Color master) - Injection molding-Trimming- Plastic casing- semi-finished warehouse.
The plastic shell is mainly formed by mixing PP or ABS, polystyrene, polyoxymethylene and other plastics with the masterbatch, and then feeding it into the shape of the desired product to form a plastic part for the inner core shell. After that, it is sent to the semi-finished warehouse.
2, core molding, external processing
Cold rolled steel-Stamping-Electroplating-Making inner core-Semi-finished warehouse
After the cold-rolled steel is punched into the inner core of the desired shape, it is sent to an external unit for electroplating processing, and the finished product is temporarily stored in the warehouse.
Assembly of inner cores, blades, plastic cabinet, and other accessories.
Through high-frequency hot-pressed products for packaging, after inspection then packaged into the warehouse.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Utility knife to buy basis
- Utility knife buying tips
- Utility knife care and maintenance
- How to choose how to make a utility knife blade
- What are the characteristics of the utility kni...
- Utility knife manufacturers teach you how to us...
- Accurate use of artisans can improve hands-on a...
- Utility knife features and methods of use
- How to use the utility knife?
- Why should the tool be cold?